Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can i get online sales statistics?

Options
  • 14-07-2011 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am new member and would like to do online business.I am looking to setup an online store and as part of my initial research i need to get some statistics on online shopping in USA.

Does anyone can help me in getting online sales statistics(for free if possible?

I would appreciate if anyone could help me in this regard.:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I am new member and would like to do online business.I am looking to setup an online store and as part of my initial research i need to get some statistics on online shopping in USA.

Does anyone can help me in getting online sales statistics(for free if possible?

I would appreciate if anyone could help me in this regard.:):)

Google?

Not being smart, but without knowing what kind of statistics you're looking for, that's probably your best starting point. Actually, you might be better googling 'e-commerce statistics'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 janiepetter

MOH wrote: »
    Google?

Not being smart, but without knowing what kind of statistics you're looking for, that's probably your best starting point. Actually, you might be better googling 'e-commerce statistics'

I would like to know what type of goods people purchase online on different different shopping site?

Advertisement