Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Postgraduate Diploma in Law

Options
  • 14-07-2011 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone completed this course, currently completing or are enrolling this September?

I work in Intellectual Property for a large online company and have no interest at this time to go on to study the Bar, I just want to learn more about the industry and to expand my career opps.

Let me know your thoughts, feelings etc..

Cheers

Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Sorry for hopping in on your thread but I been looking at this myself. I graduated from an arts degree 2 years ago and was looking at doing a MA in Media Law & Intellectual Property Rights but am not likely to be accepted without a good grounding in law.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has done this course or is thinking of doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

Not a problem at all! Hope some others read this.. Im thinking ill enrol anyway - it seems fairly broad and has modules i am interested in..

Where had you seen the MA in Media and Intellectual Property?

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

It's in the UK; the University of East Anglia to be more precise:
    http://www.uea.ac.uk/law/media

I think I may enroll on the PgDip in DIT myself; I emailed them on Sunday and they're still accepting applications. Not 100% decided as to what I'm going to do yet but it does appeal to me.

Advertisement