Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner Date

Options
  • 14-07-2011 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone watches this. Its on UTV and has just started on RTE. Basically a guy or girl is given 5 menus and has to choose 3. The 3 then cook them a 3 course meal. At the end one is chose to go on a proper date.

I love it! :D

Wonder will RTE or TV3 think of doing it - Im first in line! :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

hehe yeah it's brill, really enjoyin it! The older couples are funny, tend to be more "up for it", and what about that girl who wore the same dress on the 3 dates, skanger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

hehe yeah it's brill, really enjoyin it! The older couples are funny, tend to be more "up for it", and what about that girl who wore the same dress on the 3 dates, skanger!!

That was the one with the funny voice! Thought I was seeing things!
    Or the one where she did fishcakes (used tinned sardines) and chicken wrapped in pancetta and served it raw. She wasn't picked - wonder why! :confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

yeah funny voice indeed, she did a pavarotti impression which was kinda scary.

Musta missed tinned sardines one, will have to check out rte player.

The voiceover one is pretty good too, like a toned down version of mr CDWM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭LLU

still though, she was pretty nice besides and a bit of craic. There's more to her than just what she wears.

But agree its a great show, have taped a stack of them, looking forward to watching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

This is a real guilty pleasure for me in the afternoons, at least it was until I switched on last week and discovered Murder she wrote was on instead:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

calex71 wrote: »
    This is a real guilty pleasure for me in the afternoons, at least it was until I switched on last week and discovered Murder she wrote was on instead:mad:

Yeah its finished on RTE. Still on UTV at 5pm though :D

Advertisement