Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embassy snooker hall

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if its over 18s only? I was hoping to bring my young lad down for a couple of hours today. He's 14.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

As CSC said shouldn't be a problem, if it was a group of 14 year olds I'd imagine no. One 14 year old with his Dad, I'd say you'd be pretty unlucky to get turned away.

Plus during the day there wont be too many in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I never had a problem with my dad when I was younger (waaaaaaayyyyy back when). Doubt things have changed much since then....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

interested to hear how you get on. i was turned away with my 12 year old nephew last year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

I was turned away from there with my father when I was 17! As far as I remember I was only a few weeks of turning 18 and it was a weekday afternoon. Bit mad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

If you're worried, then leave then young fella out of sight while you get the balls and table. Let him go to the jacks or something and then just head down after you.

Simples.

Advertisement