Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A certain tile store on the Kylemore road

• 14-07-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi Can anyone throw any light on a tile shop on the Kylemore Rd Ballyfermot the one nearest to Karl's furniture why it not open this week

I purchased tiles here last week but am short of them my fault I was talking yds and have since realised I was given and excepted metres so am short for the floor (walls and floor being the same) cant get an answer from any of the shops including the North (I do understand that it is a holiday for most in the North this week) could this be the reason?

Any help on this would be appreciate if this is not where it should be posted can you move it to the correct forum so I may get a reply

Thanks

Advertisement