Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Ireland Current best rate ?

• 14-07-2011 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

How much per KwH including vat is electric Irelands BEST rate for domestic use: using direct debit + e-bills ?
    (airtricity are 13.77 cent including vat)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi delwalshe,

As you'll see from our price plan rate details on our website, the unit rate for the Supersaver is 14.60c (incl. VAT).* However, that only includes the core discount of approximately 8%. If you add in the other discounts (4% for direct debit, 2% for online billing, and a further 3% if you are a dual fuel customer - so 17% in total) that would bring the unit price, VAT inclusive, to 13.29c.

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks,

David.

* Based on a 24hr tariff

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hulahoop09

Hi can you obtain a discount for online billing without having to be a DD customer also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Hulahoop09

If you are an existing customer, the Reward price plan does not require a direct debit, however with the SuperSaver, for those who make the switch to ESB Electric Ireland or have been with ESB Electric Ireland less than 12 months, direct debit is mandatory.

It is still possible to pay off your bill manually though, but just to have your direct debit details on the system.

Regards :)
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 delwalshe

Thanks for the info David ! I was unable to reply until now, but appreciate your speedy response !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thehunter

Hi,
    Iam am currently with Bord Gais for both lecci and gas at home, both on dd

If i move to you for the lot how much will i save?
    too lazy to check myself u understand;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi thehunter,

If you sign up to our Dual Supersaver (both electricity and gas) you would save up to 17% on your electricity and 6% on your gas (this would require you to sign up to direct debit and online billing too).

For further information and to find out what you need in order to switch, see here.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement