Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Cork

Options
  • 14-07-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Not originally from Cork but living here for the moment. Having serious trouble with a wisdom tooth!

Can anyone recommend a good nice dentist in the city centre? I don't mind the price as long as they're good.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Nora Kearney ,Grand Parade. She's a brilliant dentist, she nice to deal with and her reception staff are on the ball too...it all helps. She runs a very busy practice though.
    There may be other dentists working there too but I'd insist on seeing Nora.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

I'll second that. Nice practice. And they are open Saturday mornings which saved me from a weekend of pain once.

Dr Sean Toomey in The Lough Dental Practise, I know it's not the city centre but it's not far off. I had severe dentistphobia for my entire adult life but at 29 had to have a tooth sorted, went to this lad and can not recommend him highly enough. 021 4311456. Busy chap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Aiden Monaghan on Popes' Quay, possibly the nicest guy on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, they've been a big help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 rockypoint

Owen wrote: »
    Aiden Monaghan on Popes' Quay, possibly the nicest guy on the planet.

certainly not in my experience:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Nora Kearney ,Grand Parade. She's a brilliant dentist, she nice to deal with and her reception staff are on the ball too...it all helps. She runs a very busy practice though.
    There may be other dentists working there too but I'd insist on seeing Nora.

from personal experience id go to Eamonn Kearney (Nora's dad), brilliant dentist.

Advertisement