Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often can you change mobile provider?

Options
  • 14-07-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on Meteor but out of contract and my HD2 is on the blink. I have an iPhone4 that's locked to Vodafone (on a baseband that can't be unlocked) and was going to pop onto their 30 day rolling contract in order to get up and running again, then hopefully back onto Meteor when an iPhone 5 announcement happens or an unlock gets released.

Is this possible, can I port off meteor to VF, then to another provider in a few months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

if you are on Pay as you go, then you will be fine or 30 days contract

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

I'm on billpay With meteor, would be on 30 day billpay with VF and would be looking to go into a full contract for an iPhone 5 (I have a big aversion to VF but needs must)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement