Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading Cards

Options
  • 14-07-2011 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All, I am really interested in reading cards. I dabble at reading the Tarot cards, but am really interested in reading the playing cards (my Granny used to and gave me some tips). Could anyone help me understand them a little better and the meanings of cards together. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

kylie123 wrote: »
    Hi All, I am really interested in reading cards. I dabble at reading the Tarot cards, but am really interested in reading the playing cards (my Granny used to and gave me some tips). Could anyone help me understand them a little better and the meanings of cards together. :)

I got a tarot card box from easons recently for a fiver. Theres a handy book with it that explains the cards. The minor arcana correspond to the normal playing deck of spades, clubs, hearts and diamonds so you could just learn to read them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Thanks Stepdoyle.

Advertisement