Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50cent waterford music fest

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I won't be there, fiddy's not my cup o tea. But they should change the images of him on the web page, one of them has him wearing the headphones the he no longer endorses ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fiddy and Shane Ward WTF!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye il be there, im actually more excited to see banks he's comin of the back of some recent hits and new music, iv a bit of an interest in faithless too.

shane ward,flo rida and the rest can fu*k right off:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

ye buddy we believe ye, we know who you really going to see.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

ye il be there, im actually more excited to see banks he's comin of the back of some recent hits and new music, iv a bit of an interest in faithless too.

shane ward,flo rida and the rest can fu*k right off:D

Beware though, it's more like Faithless Lite :P

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    Beware though, it's more like Faithless Lite :P

what do you mean mate like a tribute band? not actually the real faithless...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

had a look at the Faithless website. its not a tribute anyway. check it out
    http://www.faithless.co.uk/

lynnemc wrote: »
    had a look at the Faithless website. its not a tribute anyway. check it out
    http://www.faithless.co.uk/

ye i dont think its the real band by the looks of things, they are called faithless sound system or something. its a bit of a shame i taught it was the real thing im not a huge fan of them but iv got all there classics like we come 1,isonmia etc from when i was younger.

its going to be a bit of a weird concert for me, i dont like changing music genres i.e if im listining to hip hop i cant just switch to oasis, faithless or others that i like etc maybe its just me :D

also does anyone know if your allowed drink here? hopefully they will have some sort of stand where you can get a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

i heard on the radio that there will be bars in the fest. wont let you bring in your own though !
    i'll have to do a little more investagation into this faithless gig so... i'll keep posted when i find out more !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

lynnemc wrote: »
    i heard on the radio that there will be bars in the fest. wont let you bring in your own though !
    i'll have to do a little more investagation into this faithless gig so... i'll keep posted when i find out more !

Faithless finished in April, but the soundsystem which is maxi jazz and sister bliss did a bit of touring in the summer, I think the music fest in waterford is their last ever gig

• Advertisement
Advertisement