Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller in Ramelton

Options
  • 14-07-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I know that there was already a thread about a Killybegs FT, but need to know if there is still a Fortune Teller in Ramelton called Veranne (Veran?)

Last seen shopping in Letterkenny about three years ago. We don't know if she still lives here (she is English) but are trying to contact her.

I would really appreciate it if anyone with any details about her let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

If she's any good she has probably foretold you wanted to find her and she'll be in touch soon......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

annascott wrote: »
    I know that there was already a thread about a Killybegs FT, but need to know if there is still a Fortune Teller in Ramelton called Veranne (Veran?)

Last seen shopping in Letterkenny about three years ago. We don't know if she still lives here (she is English) but are trying to contact her.

Thanks
    She is brilliant I've been to a fewin dublin.all the popular ones but she.was the most amazing out of them I didn't have to open my mouth or even make eye contact everything.in past present and future was rite that was ten years ago have u went before? Have a old .number of hers will pm it

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

annascott wrote: »

Thanks
    <snip>

Please keep phone number to PM please Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

<SNIP>

Nothing to see here
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I have managed to trace the lady and make contact with her thanks to the wonders of this message board!

This thread can be closed now. Thanks everyone.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Thread closed at OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement