Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Berlin Computer museum

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cool pics of the Berlin one. Lol at the Commodore 2001 Series with the embedded tape desk. It looks like a cross between a cash register and something off Robot Wars. :pac:
    Fancy 3D wheel thing for the Vec too.

What's the story behind this one do you know? Link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

4 computers playing against each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Commodore PET machine- http://oldcomputers.net/pet2001.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Cheers for that! I think I'll visit this museum rather then taking the walking tour next time im in Berlin. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bless the little Vectrex behind perspex, what a pity....
    I want my gamesroom to look like that!

The Commodore PET looks the business, thats what the future looked like back in 81 or so!
    You have to remember that the IBM series of machines was just one of the competing systems back in the day.
    Very cool!
    I believe Moss has one in The IT Crowd, so it has to be cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Nice pics of Berlin but one thing I noticed that was really out of place.............................. A girl:eek:. Don't you know that this forum is for sad lonely nerds....

Like me!

Amongst others:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I imagine alot of you guys will have looked at those and thought that it was just like your game room, but green and German.

Advertisement