Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did any buy Salami at the Tall Ships in Waterford ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Big Lar wrote: »
    Whiskey Cheese Eh ? Let me check the list of vendors.

Yes, that's the stuff, his stall was down near the navy ship towards the bridge. I think 'creamery' was in the name of his store but can't be sure! Nice stuff though!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

That's the stuff... good job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Heathen wrote: »
    Damn I was actually supposed to go back to that stall and buy some too.. Also on a side note I wish I could get more of that kangaroo that the two Aussie lads were bbq'n mmmmm
    There's a place in Terenure called "Downey & Sons" in Dublin that sells kangaroo steak. I buy stuff there every time a BBQ comes up. The stuff comes packaged. They usually have some in, but I suppose you could ask if they'll mail it to ye ^.^
    Drop them a mail @ http://www.organicfoodsireland.com/contact.php

I've tried grilling it, and BBQing it. It tastes better cooked on the BBQ. Doesn't taste as good on the grill.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Amazing stuff, the porter cheese was unusual, the chilli cheese had some kick to it.. all fantastic and I shall be ordering more.. nyom nyom :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

IR wrote: »
    In the interest of promoting Irish food producers, why not give Gubbeen a whirl first!!
    They dont deliver !

they don't have to deliver ya big numpty, they are only a few mere miles from your doorstep every sunday morning at the farmers market in ardmore;)

so go buy irish and don't be promoting foreign sales in this fine forum:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Unfreckinbelievable, Below in Ardmore and I never even knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

sponge_bob wrote: »
    they don't have to deliver ya big numpty, they are only a few mere miles from your doorstep every sunday morning at the farmers market in ardmore;)

FFS salami for all!

After purchasing on the website during the week, I get this mail today
    hello ,

normaly, we can' t send them to irland . we are at the moment on holiday and back on the 8.8.11 . we see
    what we can do after .

kind regards

Frank Siehl
    Managing Director
    Is it all starting to fall apart at the seams ?

22_07_2011_12_52_25.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Will Gubbeen be at the food festival in dunmore east this weekend?

Abbey Seafood eh.....

What do ye sell ?.............. Just kidding, I may come down to this market some Sunday.

Where in the village and what time ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JohnoHe

Only farmer's market I know is down the beach on a Sunday from 11 til 3. Saw some fish stall down there, fairly sure the poster said Abbey Seafood. I think that this is the crowd that are down youghal on a friday and saturday in dolphin square car park, the van looks the same.

sponge_bob wrote: »
    IR wrote: »
    In the interest of promoting Irish food producers, why not give Gubbeen a whirl first!!
    They dont deliver !

No gubeen down there mistah!

Hello sir,

With regard to the German salami packs odered from our website for the cost of £22.99, we would advise that after making enquiries, we are unable to post any packs to Southern Ireland. We do state that on our website UK only. The costs involed actually double the price of the salami. We have therefore refunded the full amount paid by paypal.

Thank you

--
    Continental Cottage Ltd
    Bridge Lane , Riverside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I live in Surrey. Post them to me. I'll eat some and post the rest on to you!

Advertisement