Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals for switching

Options
  • 14-07-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Hi,

with the uncertainty with price increases and the like, are you doing any deals for people to switch? Anything like no increases for 12 months or anything like that?

I am currently with Bord Gais for electric and gas, and they are putting the prices up.

I went to a comparison site, and estimated my bills to be about 130 per two months. It recommended flogas for gas and you for electric.

I do not have any special plans or night saver meters or anything like that.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi superscouse,

The SuperSaver plan is the best value option for those making the switch to ESB Electric Ireland.

It is required that a direct debit be set up to avail of this plan, and that entitles the customer to a 12 per cent discount (manual payment can still be made though, but the direct debit details would be required for the system to apply the discount). A further 2 per cent discount is applied if the customer agrees to receive their statements by email.

ESB Electric Ireland also offers gas, and on the SuperSaver plan, this applies a further 3 per cent reduction to electricity, and a 6 per cent reduction to the gas itself.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement