Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitten

Options
  • 14-07-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I found 3 kittens abandoned in the woods out by Portroe today and being the idiot that I am, I brought them home.I've found homes for 2 through the local vet and can't keep the third because i live next to a busy road.If you know of anybody that can take care of it,please get in touch. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Your not an idiot at all, fair play to you for doing such a selfless act, unfortunately Im not in a position to take the kitten off you, but I hope you find a good home for it, again well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Thanks for your kind words premierstone and the third one has found a home.It was the girl working in the vets who was a real star.She really went far out of her way to help out.These are lucky kittens.I think they got amazing homes to be honest.I mean like amazing homes! The first two got collected in a cat basket with blankets I would have slept in myself,numerous toys and cat treats and the one last evening was going to genuine loving people.These kittens certainly landed on their feet.It truly was a joy to be involved.

Advertisement