Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July's Air Rifle Classification List

• 14-07-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

From the NTSA website:
    Air Rifle Classification List from 1st July 2011
    Monday, 11 July 2011 21:34 Airgun Coordinator

The latest NTSA Air Rifle Classification List is now available, valid from 1st July 2011.

There is little change in Class A, with Ray Kane still the top Irish shooter, though most averages did improve after the recent UCD Summer Open.

Class B has a reversal of fortunes for the college clubs, with the top 3 places now held by DURC as opposed to UCDRC. Aisling Miller now leads the charge to Class A.

Full list available to read here.

Gah. All the way down to class C. I hate the side effect of making changes to the way you shoot...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MiGiD

The list has been edited. I've no idea when or why it was done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

MiGiD wrote: »
    The list has been edited. I've no idea when or why it was done.

Because there was a match.

It's not up as a new classification list it's up as being the old one dated the 15th July so shouldn't include the match that was held the 17th July

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

MiGiD wrote: »
    It's not up as a new classification list it's up as being the old one dated the 15th July so shouldn't include the match that was held the 17th July

Odd. Perhaps the file name wasn't changed appropriately.

Perhaps. I'll email the AR coordinator and see what the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

That list was from 18th - after the match! The coordinator will fix the date shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Er, yeah, but f-t, someone's saved the post-match file over the pre-match file (because looking at the list, I've been bumped from the top of class C to the middle of class B). No biggie, just confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

No they haven't. You've gone from 84.5 average (Jul 1) to 85.8 (Jul 18). There is no Jul 15 file - it was a date error;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

fat-tony wrote: »
    No they haven't. You've gone from 84.5 average (Jul 1) to 85.8 (Jul 18). There is no Jul 15 file - it was a date error;)
    Ah, I see!

thanks for the clarification f-t. Much obliged

• Advertisement
Advertisement