Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forced Voyeurism

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Spread wrote: »
    He's obviously not using his knees then :D

Like me trying to defferentiate between a bird and a woman clearly faking pleasure I'm wondering did you crack a joke or make an observation but lucky for me, I can ask you whereas I can't speak to birds or women pretending orgasms.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭secrecy_ie

mattjack wrote: »
    where was your husband when this was going on ? could you see him..? are you sure he wasn,t downstairs...and if he was imagine your surprise when you look at that video recording.....

He was the one who alerted me to it. He was gone to bed, I stayed up to read for a bit, five minutes later he storms into the sitting room laughing 'come here, quick' I follow him into the bedroom and you know the rest.

The funny thing was it was all her (a bit too over dramatic, obviously faking it) but then yer man came (big grunt) we laughed and thought it was over but then he continued his cumming grunt for ages - it must have been a while since he got any because it sounded like he had a lot to get out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

OPs post count is 69 at the moment... Tee hee hee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I used to live next door to a right screamer, didn't bother me at all, takes all sorts as they say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Myself and the OH were staying in a campsite once and the couple in tent beside us started with some 'sexy time'.
    Tents are not known for their sound insulation so it was basically like listening to a couple have sex in the same room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

I used to live next door to a right screamer, didn't bother me at all, takes all sorts as they say!

Try sharing a small 2 bed apartment with one!

Makes for savage slagging though:p

G86 wrote: »
    Try sharing a small 2 bed apartment with one!

Makes for savage shagging though:p

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Record them at it and then just slap it on full volume on repeat (when you are not at home).

Wouldnt it be funny if one of them heard it and thought that their partner was cheating ?!:D

Drumpot wrote: »

Wouldnt it be funny if one of them heard it and thought that their partner was cheating ?!:D

Yes, but only if you find the idea of infidelity and marriage breakup funny.

Which I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yes, but only if you find the idea of infidelity and marriage breakup funny.

Which I do.

I thought this was exactly the forum that would !;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

Record it, and then play it back to them!

This is exactly the solution a friend of mine applied to great effect when he was renting next door to a couple that used to have screaming matches at the top of their lungs all day and night, given how thin the walls tend to be in modern appartments, naturally he could hear every word.
    He taped an hour of them ripping the piss out of each other one night, and then put the tape in an envelope and anonymously popped it in their letterbox.
    Things were much quieter after that, I'd say they were only morto having to listen back to that nonsense!
    The OP should do the same. I predict closed windows and curtains pulled in the near future, if that doesn't work he can follow up by posting them a copy of Caché a few days later....
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387898/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

conorhal wrote: »
    This is exactly the solution a friend of mine applied to great effect when he was renting next door to a couple that used to have screaming matches at the top of their lungs all day and night, given how thin the walls tend to be in modern appartments, naturally he could hear every word.
    He taped an hour of them ripping the piss out of each other one night, and then put the tape in an envelope and anonymously popped it in their letterbox.
    Things were much quieter after that, I'd say they were only morto having to listen back to that nonsense!
    The OP should do the same. I predict closed windows and curtains pulled in the near future, if that doesn't work he can follow up by posting them a copy of Caché a few days later....
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387898/

A tape? Probably took them months to figure out what it was, and longer again to find a tape player!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

Just pop downstairs next time, ring their doorbell/knock and pop back upstairs. They'll probably calm down after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

change your wifi network name (ssid) to "We can hear you having sex, you should use more foreplay"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

phill106 wrote: »
    A tape? Probably took them months to figure out what it was, and longer again to find a tape player!

Well, that was a few years ago, I suppose he could get with the 21st Century and anonymously e-mail them an mp3 from a gmail account...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

secrecy_ie wrote: »
    The other night I had to listen to the couple in the flat below me having very loud sex. It was a warm night, their window was open, it couldn't be helped.

Any advice?

Go down dressed up as Party Boy from Jackass and ask if you can watch. Or alternatively as aaronh007 said in post #2, Ask if you can join in?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kzp1000

hondasam wrote: »
    are you jealous of them having a good time.[/QUOhi
    TE]

Not at all, I have my husband.

For those who have referred to me as a 'he', I am a woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hondasam viewpost.gif
    are you jealous of them having a good time.[/QUOhi
    TE]

Not at all, I have my husband.

For those who have referred to me as a 'he', I am a woman.

Epic first post :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Fuçking tear the knob off yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Forced voyeurism and force transvestitism is stalking this land.

Nothing worse then you on your ownsome listening to noisy couple banging away. You really do want to hit the wall a scream "shut the fook up" especially when its your parents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement