Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redesigning existing tattoo

Options
  • 14-07-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

have this tattoo on my right arm(163565.jpg) for two years now only getting round to doing this now,looking to get it redesigned,expanded ,covered up,whatever you wanna call it.the orginal design was from the blacksword.jpg(sorry for the size i lost the original and couldn't find any large images online).i wanna have it so the inside of the tattoo is darker(was told when i showed the original image before i got it done that it would look bad too dark,now people think i coloured in my arm cause of the brighter colours:P) and i would like the rim to expand more into flames like its actually on fire on my arm.any recommendations,ideas,even any good sketches of what i could do with it would be great,thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Well, if you want to expand it then it will basically be covered up.
    They will take the original image (Or the one on your arm) and expand everything, refresh the colors,...

Look at it as if you're stretching it out, but basically they would ink over it with slightly darker colors, so that the old one doesn't show up anymore and you basically get a new tattoo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Swash

Go around to a few tattoo places and see if there's anyway to darken the colour as opposed to doing a full cover up tattoo. They're the experts! :D

Advertisement