Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Centre in Ashbourne

Options
  • 14-07-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

hi all just wondering if anyone can tell me if the shopping centre( think its called high street) in ashbourne gets much footfall and if it is busy every day of the week or just some days. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,604 ✭✭✭✭Penn

It generally wouldn't be mad busy. A fair bit of footfall with the Tesco being there, but generally quiet enough outside of lunch hour, and even then it's too bad. You'd never be queuing for too long in any shop anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Theres not much in the centre itself in fairness! Tesco and a butchers which have grumpy old getts in there! I was in there and tried to buy 8 euros worth of meat, they lady in there was very rude and refused to take my laser card as the transaction was under 10 euro. What a tightarse!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

You'll find that's because the machine mightn't accept the payment/or they're charged a fiver for that transaction so lose out.

Re. The shopping centre, it really is very quite, theres tesco, the buthcers and a sweet shop. There used to be a presents/birthday shop too but that's gone now. The other SC near super value gets a bit more business I would imagine as they have a Chinese, pharmacy and news agents just around the corner.

Advertisement