Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any cheaper alternative to Roundup

• 14-07-2011 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Planning a few acres of reseeding soon. Badly poached with a few years. Plenty of docks there. Mowed it a month ago, to get the docks nice and leafy before spraying.

What's the options other than roundup, to kill off everything, from grass, to docks, to a few rushes, nettles and briars.
    Saw roundup locally today at €108 for five gallon drum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭87pio

Gallup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Rosate - same active ingredient - glyphosate.
    Check the concentration rate when comparing prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

buyrite have glyphosphate 360

20 litres €68

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

20 litres of Gallup in Derrylin is EUR60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

reilig wrote: »

i must take a spin up there ... do they open saturdays!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Gallup 360? That's €110 where I am :eek:

johngalway wrote: »

Yes, Gallup 360. I use it in the licker. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

johngalway wrote: »

you must undo the buckle of your belt automatically when you walk into that merchant. I would consider 80 quid dear. Is that 60 plus Vat?

you must undo the buckle of your belt automatically when you walk into that merchant. I would consider 80 quid dear. Is that 60 plus Vat?

No, €60 inc Vat.
    Its mid may since I was up there, but I presume that prices have remained the same or decreased with the stronger € vs £ in recent weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

No, €60 inc Vat.
    Its mid may since I was up there, but I presume that prices have remained the same or decreased with the stronger € vs £ in recent weeks.
    whats the name of the crowd in Derrylin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Haha, I only browse in there to have a nosey at the prices. Anything I'm seriously considering buying I do a bit of investigating on prices.

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    whats the name of the crowd in Derrylin?

McCorry's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

55 euro for clinic ace in Liffey mills in athy that's the cheaper but just as good and better brand we use it for finishing of crops

Advertisement