Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam transcripts

Options
  • 14-07-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been offered a conditional offer for an MA in DCU. I now have to forward the results of my Summer exams to confirm that I obtained a 2.1 .

Can I just send them on the results that I received in the post or do I have to get transcripts from my University (NUIG) ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Lexor

The transcripts that you got in the post should be the originals. I take it that they are on headed paper and are stamped by the examinations department of NUIG...If they are, then you have your original transcripts in your possession so keep them safe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭LilyPool

They're actually not stamped. I guess this means I'm going to have to wait and pay for transcripts. Pure money racket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

LilyPool wrote: »
    They're actually not stamped. I guess this means I'm going to have to wait and pay for transcripts. Pure money racket.

Bring in the results you got in the post to the Student Contact Centre on the ground floor of Áras Uí Chathail and just ask them nicely to certify your results. Otherwise, it's €4 for a year's results. Yes, a total money racket and remarkably inefficient service with that lot.

Advertisement