Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 yr old girl - birthday present idea's?

• 14-07-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭

Hi its my mate's 1 yr old's birthday soon and I wanna get something really nice - something her parents would avail off. Not the regular clothes or toys - any idea's?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It depends how much you want to spend.

My suggestions are -
    A voucher for the local play centre or gymboree.
    A present for the parents instead of the kid cause she is 1 and won't notice!
    A voucher for photobox or similar.
    A keepsake like a music box or a little piece of jewellery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭sporina

yes I kinda mean for the parents - well something the parents would make use of (they do not have so much spare cash)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Make up a little goody bag of useful things.
    Older bibs with sleeves,a nice sippy cup.
    Or another idea maybe some art things or a small ikea/plastic table and chair with some ikea art stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

if they are strapped for cash what about a voucher for a family portrait? they probably wouldn't spend the little money they have on it but will appreciate the picture in the years down the line?

Advertisement