Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Club.

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Bitten the bug recently. Been cycling by myself and have been told a club best way to improve yourself, encourage you to go out cycling more.

Not even a club, more so a group of cyclists. Did my longest cycle today at only 23.8KM in around 1 hour 14 min.

Hate people like me sometimes. http://www.dundalkcycling.com/

Anyone a member ? What's the age group etc, good banter ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

I am a member. Yeah great club, is groups catering for all levels & also the league really caters for everyone from totally newbies to experienced riders. In terms of bikes there is everything from people on cruisers to €5,000+ bikes made from material that hasn't been invented yet!

Post on the message boards or have a look through the website for details on which ride to attend. PM me if you want more details

Advertisement