Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Garage Night - Pacinos - 22nd of July **FREE**

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Pacinos_July_11.jpg

We are back at the most plush venue in town.Pacinos.

We give you two top DJs providing you with the more deep and soulfull house and garage.something for your soul.something different for Dublin.

Mark Greene (US Garage)
    Philip Galvin Junior.(Deep Soulfull house)

Both of these DJ are on top of there game and have done many clubs nights across Ireland.

Heniken promotion on the night.

Pacinos has it all http://www.pacinos.ie/ Great food. Great service. and plush venue.and the transformation at night is incredible.why dont you pop in for a meal before the event starts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

This looks right up my street although this Pacino's place looks a bit on the posh side (is it expensive)free in though im gonna be in Dublin and all so will try and drag a few people along assuming you can get in wearing trainers im not into wearing shoes when im going out!!

This is the sort of music Dublin needs as opposed to this tech/electro house nonsense which is everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

jonnny68 wrote: »
    This looks right up my street although this Pacino's place looks a bit on the posh side (is it expensive)free in though im gonna be in Dublin and all so will try and drag a few people along assuming you can get in wearing trainers im not into wearing shoes when im going out!!

This is the sort of music Dublin needs as opposed to this tech/electro house nonsense which is everywhere.

couldn't agree more johnny i've been playing heavy stuff for the past few months really looking forward to spinning the music i enjoy the most

i doubt wearing shoes will be an issue or both of us will be in trouble

Nice one this is my music all over real House music, im gonna try and round up some troops to go to this, on a budget thesedays so hope there is drinks promotions i couldn't see myself paying over a fiver a gargle all night.:)

Cheers, this starts at 11 so plenty of time to get mamboed before then :D

Look forward to it, just need to round up some troops:)

• Advertisement

Jaysus it's not looking good i can make this,loads of people i know have something on and 1 or 2 on holidays so may unfortunately have to give it a miss:confused: hope it goes well and it's on again as id like something like this.

no worries Johnny my own numbers have dwindled down too. might even have to bring HER with me

cheers

How did it go anyway man, ended up just going out with my non clubbing mates for a few gargles.

disaster of epic proportions

thats all i'll say

but i still got paid even though i never even opened my record bag, onwards and upwards :D

dubsbhoy wrote: »
    disaster of epic proportions

thats all i'll say

but i still got paid even though i never even opened my record bag, onwards and upwards :D
    oh dear not many tuned up then :confused:

maybe for the next one advertise it a good bit before the actual gig hopefully will be better,Dublin needs this type of music.

• Advertisement
Advertisement