Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French teachers teaching in the mid to late 1990s

• 14-07-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

This is a long shot but I'm trying to track down some French resources that were used in the mid 1990's up until around 2002/2003

I'm trying to get a copy of first edition 'Bien Écouté 1' (Folens) and the accompanying teacher cassette tapes.

Also looking for accompnaying Teacher cassettes (only) for Leaving Certificate French 'Toutes Oreilles' listening comprehension book

Are there any French teachers who may be able to help? If so, please send me a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaygon2009 wrote: »
    This is a long shot but I'm trying to track down some French resources that were used in the mid 1990's up until around 2002/2003

I'm trying to get a copy of first edition 'Bien Écouté 1' (Folens) and the accompanying teacher cassette tapes.

Also looking for accompnaying Teacher cassettes (only) for Leaving Certificate French 'Toutes Oreilles' listening comprehension book

Are there any French teachers who may be able to help? If so, please send me a pm.

Flashback to school *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Was it not Ecoute bien ?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Jaygon2009

My mistake

Écouté Bien

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I had both and tapes until burst pipes at Christmas :( What a shame.
    Did you try your old school?

That is a shame. I have tried in quite a few places. I am a teacher myself, though I don't teach French.

I have also tried with the publishers but no luck. Hopefully someone on here will still have a copy.

• Advertisement

I thought there would be no harm in re-newing this request now that people are back in school

It is a shame also that the publishers do not keep muliple copies on file. I remember both tapes as being very well presented and usefull.

I'm still having no luck. I'm probably flogging a dead horse here but I thought I'd give this one more try

:-)

Advertisement