Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE x8 dropping signal

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section. :o

I got a sony eicsson x8 a while back to get into the android phones. It was grand for a while but now it keeps dropping signal. It could be grand one min and the next it has no signal. It eeps saying network is not available even do when you search for a network they will come up. I phoned the shop where I got it and they said that its gone out of the 28 day straight swap warranty where they would take it back and give me a new one. It would have to be sent off to be repaired.
    They also said to check the settings and make sure it was not set to use 3g network only which its not. I cant see any other settings on it that would affect it..
    Anyone have any problems like this before??
    Its on the 3 network and when I put my sim back into my old nokia x6 it works perfect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I've had occasional problems with my X8 dropping signal in this way. Not enough to bring it back, so far.

Advertisement