Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd party shipping from america?

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any companies that receive orders in America and then forward them onto addresses in Ireland, e.g. from abercrombie etc so as to avoid high shipping costs/handling fees etc. Ive heard that there are companies that do this, anyone know which ones are most cost effective, reliable etc.?? Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pixie07

Hi,

Yes I use a company called USBC, they are an irish couple living in the states, I have been a member for over a year, its 75 membership for a year, and can do the shopping for you, and then ship on to you, they are just brilliant, I have got such bargains eg a few months ago I bought 2 x TH jumpers & 3 x TH t-shirts and its cost me 53euro delivered to Ireland. They have hundreds of members, they have a FB page and all the deals they find are on there, they also have competions for members so far I have won a Camera & 100US voucher for Macy's I highly recommend them. When shipping to ireland they us the US postal system so its way cheaper than the couriers that other company's use. I saved my membership on one order from the states. It so easy to use, you just go to the stores you want to shop in and put them in the cart of that site and copy and paste and e-mail to USBC and they do the shopping, they use Paypal for the invoicing so everything is secure ! PM if you want more details !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

tadgho, don't cross-post the same threads. Pixie07, same for you, no spamming of the same post on multiple threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement