Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I had a dream I was in Soccys house and her little sister was there but her parents were there to and I had to keep hiding form them coz I couldnt let them know who I was (An internet buddie) and then afterwards I forgot the time and realised I had to make my way back to Waterford before my mam realised where I was coz I was fair late, and then Emma just kinda ended up being in Soccys town and showed me to get the bus to Ennis as she was and then we could go our separate ways (And I commented on their voices :L ) and then Namlub and eventine turned up and act I think Lawliet was on the bus me and Emma were on to Ennis.. But yea me Namlub and eventine ended up all wanting to to go to Waterford? :confused: So they decided we'd get what they called "a cab" and we drove off into the miserably rainy evening, while me panicking about what my mam was thinking...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I had a dream that I got my JC results (OMG!!111!! etc.) My results sheet had loads of blanks beside most subjects, Geography wasn't mentioned (my hair got stuck to the sticky bit of my answer booklet when I was sealing it though and half the cover got ripped off so that made sense to me), I got an A in CSPE (errr...fuck yeah) and I got an 'R' in Irish. I then rang the SEC to complain and the man on the phone was lovely and said my new improved correct results would be sent to me in the post soon, but he refused to tell me what I got. Damn him. Oh well, if I get my R in Irish I'll be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I had a dream last night about Game of Thrones...
    i was helping Aria escape from King's Landing. i stabbed that fat kid instead of her with Needle, then we started dancing for some reason :/

One of my better dreams, i must say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I vaguely remember a dream, I think it was Saturday night... I was on a bus with loads of other people, and I looked out the window to see- feeling the greatest sense of elation- Denis Irwin having a pint at his local, which seemed to be some kind of open-top see-through pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Had my first boards related dream:p Dreamt that it was my turn to be in the playpen, so I wrote my own intro..but Ciara was upset that I didn't let her write my intro..and then Noel was fighting with her saying that he had wanted to write it all along:eek::P

Entertaining tbh!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Had my first boards related dream:p Dreamt that it was my turn to be in the playpen, so I wrote my own intro..but Ciara was upset that I didn't let her write my intro..and then Noel was fighting with her saying that he had wanted to write it all along:eek::P

Oh lol..! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I hope I was extremely handsome.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Was I in it? :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ciara... UPSET?!?!?
    Say it ain't true Meehan, say it ain't true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I hope I was extremely handsome.. :pac:

Well, you looked the same as you do in your pictures!:P
    Ciara... UPSET?!?!?
    Say it ain't true Meehan, say it ain't true

She only reveals her true feelings to me:pac:

• Advertisement

wrote:
    Yesterday morning I had a dream where I was out hiking with a few friends for some reason, when it started pissing rain so we sheltered in a tent thing. We were near some houses so I got into one and made lunch. Then a Gard came and chased me around the house till he caught me and charged me :L

Last night I had a kinda school related dream where I got in a fight. Odd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Last night I had a dream that me, 3 of my friends and 2 other people that I can't remember were all a team that rescued dolphins and whales who were in trouble. Every time we rescued one, a nice lady'd make us a toasted cheese sandwich. It was really strange.

i had a dream where i was driving the school bus from the back, and the wheel and break was on the left and the accelerator was on the right (friend had to push it). I then got pissed off and left the bus and walked up the back way home. There I saw a porticabin thing with people exercising outside it in the wasteland green area. I went back and talked to a girl and stuff. Then I had another dream where I talked about that dream with someone on the bus.

*bump*
    The other night I had a dream I was in London, in some fancy condo overlooking the Thames, when the Russian army landed on the river banks for some reason. Then Russia was nuked and the lower London was nuked too (yet the building was ok?). Then I had to put on a radiation suit (I got that where) to go out.
    It was all very distressing

Had a really strange feeling when I woke up this morning, it was like I had forgotten I existed during the night. I woke up surprised that I had actually woken up. It was totally bizarre.

Maybe you never existed. Or perhaps this is all a dream.

Maybe you never existed. Or perhaps this is all a dream.

It didn't even inspire that sort of typical thought process, it was just strange waking up and thinking "Oh yeah..I forgot about this...." towards life in general. Never had that feeling before. Not even sure whether it felt good or bad. I suppose it was a change from my usual ridiculous dreams.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Forgot I get my strangest, most bizarre dreams when Im sleep deprived...

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Last nights one was hilarious! I had a baby, it just kinda plopped out and it was grand like no hospital or any of that craic.

Kept losing the little f*cker, forgetting to feed him, forgetting he wasn't able to chew and stuff so when I did remember to feed him it would be carrots.

Left the dog babysitting him while I was at college, came home to the dog coughing up bits of nappy and the baby was gone.

I was not sad.

I would be a terrible mother.

Taylor21 wrote: »
    Last nights one was hilarious! I had a baby, it just kinda plopped out and it was grand like no hospital or any of that craic.

Kept losing the little f*cker, forgetting to feed him, forgetting he wasn't able to chew and stuff so when I did remember to feed him it would be carrots.

Left the dog babysitting him while I was at college, came home to the dog coughing up bits of nappy and the baby was gone.

I was not sad.

I would be a terrible mother.

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I dreamed that I met the perfect woman last night but then I was woken up. Even my alarm clock is cock-blocking me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I had a dream last night that I moved to a really nice, big, posh school, that offered all the subjects I want to do for the leaving cert, and all my friends were in the school and it was amazing...
    Back in reality my school is a tiny, underfunded ****hole that doesn't offer Chemistry or Applied maths, both of which I want to do, and half of my friends go to schools all over the country.
    I dont know why this dream upset me so much, but it did, I guess my subconscious really wants me to move schools...
    Ffs... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I dreamt my low E string on my electric guitar had chunks taken out of it.
    I can barely play the thing so I dunno why it was in my dreams!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Last night i dreamed the local mechanic was chasin the taxi man tryin to beat the **** of him. It was funny cause the taxi man is a prick. hahahahahahahahhaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I had a dream that I got a pet pug, except it was the size of a hamster and I kept losing it.

It ran at incredible speeds though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I love drugged up dreams. I dozed off for a second there, and had a dream that I was eating electricity out of a computer while wearing a suit that rattled as I moved.

I have never wished for dreams to be reality so much in my life.

I love drugged up dreams. I dozed off for a second there, and had a dream that I was eating electricity out of a computer while wearing a suit that rattled as I moved.

I have never wished for dreams to be reality so much in my life.

Your imagination must be extraordinary.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Had a dream I punched someone I despise last night! Woke up with mixed feelings about it, happy that I could experience what it'd be like but sad that it didn't actually happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I had a very vivid dream last night that I got the bus with Mary who won masterchef. We had the chats about food and cooking. It was mad.

Even my dreams revolve around food/cooking now. I think I'm bordering on obsessed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I had a dream lastnight that when i drive i can reach every pedal but the brake. Somehow I survived with using the handbrake the first two times. The third time i died.

Advertisement