Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I haa an amazingly real dream about a race the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's had a dream last night that me and all my family/friends had to make these giant puzzles out of lego and blocks and things like that to all fit into this giant square, and my brother (who had turned evil) was trying to make us work harder so he could sell them.

Then my father got a helicopter to try help us escape, but only me, him and 2 others could fit in so it was really hard to chose who to bring with us. But we wanted to save the giant puzzle too so we attached that to the bottom of the helicopter.

There was more but it makes even less sense from there on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aoifey! wrote: »
    It's had a dream last night that me and all my family/friends had to make these giant puzzles out of lego and blocks and things like that to all fit into this giant square, and my brother (who had turned evil) was trying to make us work harder so he could sell them.

Then my father got a helicopter to try help us escape, but only me, him and 2 others could fit in so it was really hard to chose who to bring with us. But we wanted to save the giant puzzle too so we attached that to the bottom of the helicopter.

This is by far the best thing I've ever read.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You cant just leave it at that. I wants less sense!

You cant just leave it at that. I wants less sense!

Well we were suddenly all in this room with loads a pieces of paper. I don't know what was on them but my brother really thought he could sell them so he was going mad trying to get people to buy em and everyone was really worried it wouldn't work.

Then we were back in a field with the jigsaw puzzle things and there were some people wearing sort of army war paint stuff.

The worst thing is this probably isn't even my weirdest dream :pac:

• Advertisement

I like it!
    I miss my weird dreams :(
    I used to have absolutely mad ones but its been a while now :(

I like it!
    I miss my weird dreams :(
    I used to have absolutely mad ones but its been a while now :(

I go through fazes of mad dreams that make absolutely no sense.

When I was little I could lucid dream, but I haven't since I was about 7 or 8.

I go through fazes of mad dreams that make absolutely no sense.

When I was little I could lucid dream, but I haven't since I was about 7 or 8.

Never got to lucid dream. I did die in a dream once (like actually die. Not wake up straight away). Was very creepy since the last bit of the dream was just black :(

Never got to lucid dream. I did die in a dream once (like actually die. Not wake up straight away). Was very creepy since the last bit of the dream was just black :(

Since I was so young though the maddest things I could think of to do were stand on tables and stuff. Such a waste of lucid dreams :o

That sounds so scary :eek:

Since I was so young though the maddest things I could think of to do were stand on tables and stuff. Such a waste of lucid dreams :o

That sounds so scary :eek:

Ill get one of them lucid dreams eventually and I still wont think of something to do :pac:

It sucked alright. Got caught in a bomb blast then everything just faded to black :eek:
    And this was years ago. Before Modern warfare came out that had a very similar scene. I think theyre in my head :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

What's a lucid dream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

What's a lucid dream?

A dream that you have full control of. I can get them in the morning sometimes.

What's a lucid dream?

Its where you realise youre dreaming and can do whatever you want

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

One where you know you're dreaming.

I was reading about the RAF bomber command in WWII recently, and I had an extremely realistic dream that I was in a Lancaster over Berlin. Woke up fairly shook :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Ohhh I think I had one of them once, I was in Grand theft auto and kept running from the cops :pac:

Then I woke up and was all confused.

Ill get one of them lucid dreams eventually and I still wont think of something to do :pac:

It sucked alright. Got caught in a bomb blast then everything just faded to black :eek:
    And this was years ago. Before Modern warfare came out that had a very similar scene. I think theyre in my head :pac:
    In a lucid dream I once let a dinosaur eat me because I was fed up of running. True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I tried methods to get them for like two weeks, they never worked. I think I'll start trying again though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Ohhh I think I had one of them once, I was in Grand theft auto and kept running from the cops :pac:

Then I woke up and was all confused.

When I have a dream of a game, I know its time to give it a rest for a while. GTA and Just Cause dreams were fairly awesome though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I had a lucid dream once, and being the imaginative little idiot I am, I went to bed -_-
    Fail of a dream tbh...

Never been able to do it since.. I think my brain doesnt think im worthy of lucid dreaming anymore XD

I tried methods to get them for like two weeks, they never worked. I think I'll start trying again though :D

I keep meaning to start trying but keep forgetting. Think I'll try over Christmas.

• Advertisement

You cant force a lucid dream tbh

You cant force a lucid dream tbh

You can't force it, but there are meant to be ways to increase your chance of having them or ways to notice you're in a dream. I doubt they'd work for everyone but it can't hurt to try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

The ways I tried were counting your fingers/reading a word then closing your eyes and repeating because they change in dreams, checking the time, and squeezing your palm with your fingers There's loads more like writing an A for awake on your palm and checking it every now and then and loads more..

Last night my roommate had a dream that me and him drove a swing set from New Ross to Waterford :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I dreamt I had ordered a massive Subway meal. I woke up just before I was about to eat it; I was devastated it was just a dream. :(

I had a dream last night where I was on a small base on Venus. Then suddenly it got really hot and the sun was huge in the sky. I was told I had to leave even though I thought it would be better to stay because I'd stayed in the base while it was that hot before, for two hours. There was five of us but only four helmets, so I went without a proper one. I was walking to the exit spaceship for some reason and felt ****. Then suddenly the others pulled up in tanks. Then we got into the spaceship and left.

Last night I dreamed that I was going on trip to North Korea, with some other school peeps. It was really odd. I flew out there on my own, but I met up wih some friends on the train, and I had to borrow €10 off my friend to buy food on the train. Then we noticed the guy next to us was Kim-Jong-Il, but he told us he was just a peoples representaive for Kim-Jong-Il, who wanted to carry his greatness to the Korean peoples. He then went on to praise Kim-Jong-Un. It turned out that was only a pre-trip, so went back home then. After some other things happened, I was made board the bus to the airport, and flew back to North Korea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Had a dream I cut off my baby finger and rushed to A&E to get it sewn back on but they said I didn't need it and to go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I dreamt I was going to see rihanna and I was not happy about it.

There was some reason I had to go but I forget why.

She was shít anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I dreamt last night that Michael Owen scored the winning goal against City in the cup. :pac:

Advertisement