Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I had a lucid dream earlier but I forgot what happened :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I dreamt last night that two of my lecturers kept stealing my pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I had a dream that my drink was spiked on a night out, it was weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

My last bad dream involved my hair falling out because I had cancer. It was particularly awful because normally my dreams are really far-fetched and could never happen in real life.

I guess I should be thankful I rarely remember my dreams. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I've had multiple lucid dreams every night for a week now, but I can never remember them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I keep having dreams where I forget to turn up for work...they're really very stressful:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I had a dream last night, and I remember it being very odd, and when I woke up I couldn't remember what happened, except for me remembering the word 'zeitgeist' popped up quite a lot. I have never before heard this word or used it, so twas a bit odd... I've learned a new word though now ^^'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Had a dream the other night that people were congratulating me that my Mam and Dad were FINALLY getting married after all these years....
    They've been married over 20 years!! :confused::confused:

Last night I dreamt that our Gaelic team won our third county title in a row.
    We did that several weeks ago. :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I dreamt last night that two of my lecturers kept stealing my pens.

LAWWWWL.

On first reading, I thought this said something totally different.

still laughing as I write this hahahaha..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

I had a dream last night that I was a Sith lord and I was involved in a massive battle between the Jedi and the Sith. I killed Obi-Wan, Yoda and Mace Windu.. Two dual lightsabers for the win.

I have issues :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I dreamed I was eating a Koka noodle, then woke up and with a craving for one but there were none left. It was so sad.

I had the strangest dream the other day, it's sort of hard to explain and I forgot parts of it but I'll try.

So in the dream I was 16 and I found out that I had blocked out this really big memory from my past. I found out that when I was 14 I had a baby and it had put it up for adoption but I couldn't remember being pregnant or anything, I just found the adoption papers and knew I wanted my baby back and that I loved her, but my mother wouldn't tell me where she was. Then me and a friend I haven't talked to for years, but was my best friend in the dream, went searching for the baby. There was a big river at the end of my road (that isn't there in real life) and I was hiding in it from my mother trying to swim to find my baby.

Eventually my mother gave in and brought me to the house of the people who had adopted the baby. I was crying and hugging the baby and talking to the adoptive parents, who were actually really nice. We agreed that I could have the baby one day a week and they'd have her the rest of the time. I had named the baby Ava when she was born, but the new parents had changed her name to Aoibhin. I can't remember what name we decided on in the end.

I kept waking up during the night then going back to sleep and continuing the dream and my search for my baby/life with my baby. It was really weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Lucid Dream!

I dreamt I was in boarding school, and that the vice principal took us all to go get shaved (... Don't ask... I don't know either), so my very long beard and hair down to my waste were all chopped off.

Anyway, later on in the dream, I looked in the mirror and saw my really long beard. I though 'Hey... I got that shav- I'm in a dream!' Was standing next to my friend, so I said 'Watch this!' Jumped up, expecting to fly... and landed on the floor.

That was disappointing. Anyway, I wanted more people to be there, so I snapped my fingers, and a crowd appeared in the room. I then snapped my fingers again, transported us all into a really cool looking warehouse (Imagine a building which acted like the transformers while changing).

I remembered that if you imagine a treasure chest in your dream, that if you open it, you'll see your inner desires. So I imagined one in the next room. Snapped my fingers, the walls transformed, opening a gap for me to walk through. I walked up to the podium. Took the box in my hand. Go to open it.

My alarm went off. F**K you alarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I dreamt last night I was riding a unicycle.

I can't even ride a bicycle in real life never mind a unicycle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Had a dream last night that I was pregnant, (scared the shìt out of me even though I know I couldn't be) and then I got married to my ex.

Then I got a text an hour ago from a friend that I havent seen for about 3 years saying that she's pregnant and engaged.

Bizarre.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Not last night but the 2 nights previous my dreams were horrifically cringey and cheesy and basically the same.
    You know if your dreams are that silly your life is just ..........

deise_girl wrote: »
    Not last night but the 2 nights previous my dreams were horrifically cringey and cheesy and basically the same.
    You know if your dreams are that silly your life is just ..........

Ahhh gutted I cant remember these dreams but if they were similar to last night.. Lawlington dot com. I should really write them down to get lawls out of at later dates! Or sell them to a production place as a never ending series.
    So yea, coming to a cinema near you;: Deise_girl the total creeeeeeep! :)

I totes forgot about this thread!
    Anyway, last nights dream was pretty cool: Basically large swathes of it were conducted in French. It started with La Marseillaise (Formez vos batalions) and then I was like on a hill in Paris and there were fires everywhere and my camera sucked. Then I walked around and came across a bunch of houses gutted by fire. Then a bunch of people tried to attack me, so I hid in a building, and was then rescued by Soviet and British agents for some reason, and then I lugged my bag, which weighed about 25kg into a supermarket and disguised myself by helping do shopping. Weird dream, but it was in French so.

Aux armes, citoyens! >_>

I don't usually remember my dreams but I've been remembering more of them recently. I remember two from last night. Someone died in each of them. :o Both were kind of celebrities I guess. Actually they didn't die in the dreams, but the dreams were the aftermath or something. I blame it on the bad weather we're having. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The translation in that thumbnail deeply offends me

Last night I had a dream that we were using too much electricity and we had to cut back to save money. My life is so interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that we were using too much electricity and we had to cut back to save money. My life is so interesting.

Pfft, I just woke up from a dream in which the British had invaded and were passive aggressively playing music loudly from the Bridgewater Centre. Obviously, our counterattack was to rock out on the other side of the river. We rocked out so hard that they all left, conceding that we could party better than anyone in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

In one of my dreams this morning I went to mass and it was a lot better than usual. During the Eucharist, the mass lad was handing out cookies instead of the terribly bland, tasteless circular bread you usually get. \o/ The Catholic Church should definitely start doing this in real life; a sure-fire way of getting the masses back to mass.

Also, just like in real life, dream me struggled to remember what you're supposed to say at the Eucharist. Back when I did go to mass once or twice a year I alternated between "amen" and "thanks" after being given the bread. Dream me said "cheers".

Had a lucid dream the other night, triggered by my friend suggesting we go to Fota Wildlife Park, which reminded me of a dream I had, which subsequently led to me realising I was dreaming.

So what do I do? Change ourselves to inspectors and get in for free :D
    Of course, then I changed to much and people started kicking footballs at us and animals chased us, Inception style :eek:

But yeah, Fota wildlife park for free, I lucid dream epicly

Had a dream that me and deise_girl ordered a pizza last night.
    And then we started going around delivering pizzas against the clock, with my little sister and the delivery guy from my workplace.

o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I dreamt that those tea time wafers biscuity things which are pink were actually red. This was during a zombie apocalypse.

Wrote down my dream from last night coz I acto loved it so much. I was Niall Horan on tour with the rest of the 1D lads (they were so nice, i hope they are as nice irl as they were in my dream!) but i was 17 so for some reason i couldnt work more than 8 hours a day so including preparation singing (i dunno?) i couldnt sing in the concert. So anyways, while the concert was about to begin, my 8 hours were up and i sent my mam (this is my actual real mam!) one of those free 'call me meteor' texts (i always do that irl!lol) to come pick me up. And she said she'd be waiting outside. But i was scared that i'd get swarmed by loadsa crazy girls if I went outside.

And for some reason i had no bodygaurds (i'm niall horan ffs!!) but then i went thro a secret passage through this hotel that was owned by indians. And came to this shopping centre where everything was called luimneach. Like 'luimneach clothing' and 'the luimneach chipper'. But then these girls saw me and i ended up in a schoolhallway being chased by many schoolgirls. And i vaguely remember a cute little boy being bullied in the hallway. So sad :(

and then my dream ended i think. Weird.

I dreamt I was preggerz :confused:
    But never in it did I or anyone mention who was the father.. Seemed to have been pretty similar to the Mary having Jesus story or something
    Anyway woke up just before I had the child :)

• Advertisement

Had my first Leaving Cert dream since finishing the exams. Dreamt that I did worse than last year. Scary 'cause that's very possible. :(

Advertisement