Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wuthering heights

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr. Astronaut

Read this on my travels last year! absolutely loved it and read the prequel too! It is absolutely an excellent novel and deserves to be on must-read lists :)

There's a prequel?! God, my own ignorance astounds me... although in fairness, I can only read in summer. What's it called? Any other suggestions??

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

There's a prequel?! God, my own ignorance astounds me... although in fairness, I can only read in summer. What's it called? Any other suggestions??

It's called The Angel's Game. It's great :)

He also did a children's book called The Prince of Mist which I enjoyed (and I only read that earlier this year :))

I would recommend other books but my genres of interest are all over the place :) I avoid Tolstoy though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Carlos Ruiz Zafon is a fantastic writer ... just loved his books including Prince of Mist. I recommend him highly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr. Astronaut

There's something about a three-named author that bodes well... Guy Gavriel Kay is also amazing, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez is very popular... I see a trend there.

Advertisement