Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheffield Irish?!

Options
  • 14-07-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Any other Irish living over here? I only know of a couple of others. Doesn't seem like there's a huge Irish population here, though I think there used to be years ago. It probably isn't the most obvious of choices I suppose.
    Also if anyone knows of any pubs here that show GAA?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Have you looked at this site , list of places with sessions so the GAA won't be far behind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Have you looked at this site , list of places with sessions so the GAA won't be far behind

Thanks for the reply, but which site do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Should work now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Haven't a scoobies of any places in Sheffield showing GAA (then again I don't get around Sheffield much despite living nearby).

Leeds does have a few pubs of an Irish nature although I've yet to frequent any of them despite walking often enough. But that'd be a bit of a trek just to watch a match in a pub :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Thanks for the replies people. Think I found that Flynns/The Grapes is the only place. But not every match apparently, maybe the big ones.

Just in case anyone is wondering!

• Advertisement
Advertisement