Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Nano 8GB (New Multitouch Design)

• 15-07-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Saw this in Heatons, Charlestown, Finglas on Wednesday.

BARGAIN!! €99. Not sure if they have any in stock, or any elsewhere but if I had need for one, this is where I'd be buying it!

€60 less than from Apple themselves.

n6u883.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Are these second hand or brand new?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

Eoinite wrote: »
    Are these second hand or brand new?

It's Heatons so I seriously doubt they're secondhand... That'd be like Dunnes selling second hand goods. Not the type of shops to do that. If it was a 'Game / Gamestop' or similar place that does trade-ins, I'd be more dubious, but I reckon these are new.

www.heatonsstores.com is their site, but there's no mention of these online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Yep, I understand that. Just trying to work out why it's so cheap??

They're more expensive on eBay

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

Just picked up a silver one in Naas for €97.30 - none on display, but they had two left when I asked. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

vinniemac wrote: »
    Just picked up a silver one in Naas for €97.30 - none on display, but they had two left when I asked. Thanks OP!

Even better so!! Nice one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Heatons do student discount too, don't they?

Advertisement