If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG LE32C450

Options
  • 15-07-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

Can I get a price please (including delivery to Waterford) on the SAMSUNG LE32C450? Also, can you verify a couple of things for me:

- Saorview compatible
    - mheg5
    - is this the model version that can handle video over the USB connection (i.e. the website says that "Enhanced spec sockets also except video files")
    - are there any downsides to this model?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Colhickey,

The best price on this set at the moment would be £199.95 as per richersounds.com, unfortunately we are unable to ship this set due to it being an instore only deal. We can however get a set orderred in for you but it would need collected from store.

I believe the set will receive the Soarview signal but may not be able to accept the signal for the EPG and text services. I have checked the USB playability and it suggests that the TV will display video files. The only downside I can find with the set would be that it only has 1 scart input.

Any other queries dont me a line.

Regards

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

Hi Matthew,

If you were to order one into the store, how long would it take, and where are you based that it could be collected from?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Thanks Matthew. When you say "collected from store" does this mean Belfast, or could I pick it up in the Phillips shop?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

colhickey wrote: »
    Thanks Matthew. When you say "collected from store" does this mean Belfast, or could I pick it up in the Phillips shop?

Guys apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have the 32C450 available in our main warehouse in downtown Manchester and we pretty much get a quantity in every Friday at the moment.

It is an exclusive for in-store shoppers only to our Richer Belfast shop - however as long as stocks last you can pre-order them and we will guarantee that you will get one before you travel. (once of course that you tell us when you are coming up!).

Keep us posted if we can assist and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.