Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Request

Options
  • 15-07-2011 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

I don't know if this is allowed,but I'll chance my arm straight away. Feel free to tell me to feck of.

I'm looking for someone to design me a nice sig to go with my new look. Have had a name change.

I'm looking for a sig within the boards guidelines that, well basically looks cool and has possibly an image of Buford T Justice from Smokey and the bandit, with a quote like:
    'What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law. ' 'Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker. '
    'Don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.'

Is that something that peeps here can faciliate?

Advertisement