Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

waterproof liquid eyeliner

• 15-07-2011 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good liquid eyeliner that won't smudge! I pretty much always wear little cat-eye flicks, but lately i find when it's windy outside my eyes water a bit and ruin them. I've only ever used Rimmel, now that I think about it, i think eyeliner is the one product i've never really experimented with when it comes to brands.

can anyone suggest one that won't budge? preferably one with an applicator lid, not a gel liner that requires a separate brush.

also i know some people find it a disadvantage if an eyeliner is hard to remove with cleanser, but not a problem for me. the harder it is to get off the better!

thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've used one by Catrice that doesn't budge, but it dries to a shiny finish (I actually like that, tis a bit different). It has a spongey applicator. It doesn't go anywhere in the rain, but kinda 'peels' off when removing.

There's also the Extreme Art liner by Gosh that never EVER budges, but the brush is a little too thick (at least on the one I have anyway) but it works fine with a different brush. I highly highly recommend this one if you're comfortable with applying eyeliner without making any mistakes.

Advertisement