Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Supply - Sept

Options
  • 15-07-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭

Just bought our tickets for their gig in September. Went to see them the last time they were here and they were brilliant. Anyone remember them?

All sing now - 'Im all outta love, Im so lost without you' :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

It's probably not socially acceptable to go to this unless you're in a couple, right?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

No moshing or crowdsurfing. :D

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I was there last night and while I was expecting a nice relaxing mellow evening of nostalgia it was actually very good! They really know how to put on a great show and the crowd were great. The bad was amazing and the sound as always in The Grand Canal Theatre was impeccable.
    Was in the front row and during the final song I'm All Out Of Love Russell Hitchcock linked my hand. While he wouldn't "do" it for me it was still a nice feeling as I love that song. Got serious slagging from friends including my other half about going to this but as I keep telling people music is a personal choice and I will never understand how people like certain Irish band who sing mainly covers who will remain un named here :D Different strokes for different folks is my motto and that is what I tell myself when peoples taste and opinions differ to mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

musicmania wrote: »
    Was in the front row and during the final song I'm All Out Of Love Russell Hitchcock linked my hand. While he wouldn't "do" it for me it was still a nice feeling as I love that song. Got serious slagging from friends including my other half about going to this but as I keep telling people music is a personal choice and I will never understand how people like certain Irish band who sing mainly covers who will remain un named here :D Different strokes for different folks is my motto and that is what I tell myself when peoples taste and opinions differ to mine.

We were in the front row too - the drummer gave my daughter the drumstick!! Brilliant night - I love when the audience sings and the band are completely in shock!! Every song - brill!!

Advertisement