Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA jersey info

Options
  • 15-07-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hey guys

A friend of mine is going to america next week and im giving her money to get me an nfl and nba jersey. I looked on the website and the sizes and prices are a bit confusing and i was just wondering if someone out there would have enough knowledge to tell me about how i should tell her what to get. Im a large size in Ireland and im six foot height so average built. What would this be best suited for these jerseys would you recommend if you are reading this and also what price is best suited for my size. Im just confused as on the website they are different prices but the same jersey and im wondering is this to do with the sizes. All help appreciated and thank you in advance.

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

In general go for a size smaller. I got a Large LeBron Miami jersey, and it's way too big, should have got Medium or maybe even small! orry for the late reply, it's probably of no use to you now! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

how much money do u have to spend........

like if u want authentics or mitchell & ness throwbacks they could run u $200-350....the swingman jerseys are ok, the mesh is cool, youll get them for like 80......

but it depends on what look youre going for......im 6'0 as well......so if its just to support a team then cool......but like if its for fashion purposes then a medium or small is too small IMO.....u want at LEAST a 3xl (size 56) to make it look right if youre wearing one with cargo shorts or jean shorts......

nobody wears nba or nfl jerseys as fashion anymore anyway, not since like 04.....

i see a lot of ppl takin out those old starter screen print jerseys from the 90s nowadays lol......looks corny to me......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Deep10

Jordan is right. It depends on a lot of stuff. Some jerseys also vary in shoulder width, lenght depends how long you want it to look. I'm 5'10 and pretty skinny and I used to wear mediums and the bottom of the jersey ended just below my butt, so most are very long

Advertisement