Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 Contract Finished

Options
  • 15-07-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

I have just finished an iphone 18 month contract with 02. I dont want to sign up to another contract, my plan is to get the new iphone5 next year. I use the phone for internet and email mostly. Who is offering the best package to suit my needs? I was paying €60 per month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

You can get Three's Flex Max tariff, including unlimited data, from €30 a month on a SIM-only 30 day contract.

http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/billpay/flex_plans.html

I've no experience of it myself, but judging from many posts here, performance of the iPhone on Three's network can be problematic. If it doesn't work our for you though, you're only committed for a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭racer1

At the moment if you are using Internet and email mostly you are better off with 3, Meteor or emobile. o2 and vf are useless for data bundles. You should get some Pre Pay sims from them and see what the coverage in the areas you use your phone mostly.

Advertisement