Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student induction Programme UL

Options
  • 15-07-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey all, got package In the post a few days back for the mature student induction programme in UL on 22nd August -25th. Anybody else going? Or has anyone been there before with some advice for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I did it last year, you should have a timetable of events but basically it is just talks from the various support departments Science Learning, Math Learning, Writing Center, Mature Student office etc depending on which course you applied for you can pick and choose which ones you attend.
    i.e if your doing an Arts degree you don't need to attend the Science talk.

Fees office explain the grant etc.

I met a few people last year that I had not talked to in years, rekindled old friendships which is settling going into a new environment.

Advertisement