Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belles for Kells Ladies Run 16th july

• 15-07-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭

Just incase there are any lady bikers here...

Looking for as many Lady Bikers to take part in a Run, on sat 16th July as part of the Kells Fest. Meet up on the Fairgreen Kells Co. Meath between 2 & 3. & set off on a Run @ 3 o clock. Kells - Athboy - Trim - Navan - Kells. This is our First, so PG as the years go on The Bigger the Run will get. So Please pass on the word to all your Lady Biker Buddies... Happy Biking Everyone!

I'm really looking forward to it :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭amacca

excellent...now I know where to find the lady bikers!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Why are you excluding men?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

For insurance reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

hobochris wrote: »
    Why are you excluding men?

Sure just stuff you leathers and you'll fit right in... maybe a pair of heeled boots just to set the disguise would see you right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Didnt exclude men, they had flowers in their helmets and fairy wings on their backs!

Have to say it was a great day! really enjoyed it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭inchiuvatu

fair play!, how do you find your getting on with the bike? the lowering kit in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

inchiuvatu wrote: »
    fair play!, how do you find your getting on with the bike? the lowering kit in it?

im doing much better! delighted with myself! :D
    yep got it lowered on friday and i feel much more stable on her.

we'll eventually get out for a spin and i might be able to keep up! :D

Advertisement