Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch and Putt in Tramore

Options
  • 15-07-2011 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Years ago when holidaying in Tramore we used to play a Pitch and Putt course around the area of the boating lake, can anyone tell me if it is still there?? and if not is there another one that will let kids on.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jupiter85

Theres holiday homes there where that pitch and putt use to be. God I miss it!!

However! Theres another really good one out in westown-near the metal man or rocketts pub (past Newtown driving range) only 3-5 mins drive outside Tramore.

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 erincc

Thanks for the reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

just back from westown nice little course and everyone is welcome can rent clubs balls etc. only 5euro can go round as much as u like:)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

lester76 wrote: »
    just back from westown nice little course and everyone is welcome can rent clubs balls etc. only 5euro can go round as much as u like:)

+1. was there the other day and really enjoyed it.also was talking to one the members and he said its only 70 euro for annual membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

jupiter85 wrote: »
    Theres holiday homes there where that pitch and putt use to be. God I miss it!!

However! Theres another really good one out in westown-near the metal man or rocketts pub (past Newtown driving range) only 3-5 mins drive outside Tramore.

Hope this helps

the holiday homes are not were the pitch and putt course is

the pitch and put course was still open when the holiday homes were first open to the public it only closed 7-8 years ago the course was outlined within the limits of the land as tramore tourism own the land were the course was ,

• Advertisement
Advertisement