Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Chicken

Options
  • 15-07-2011 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I bought a chicken tikka wrap in a shop today, when I got home I ate a good bit before I noticed something was wrong and had a look inside, all the chunks of chicken were raw.
    I'm just a little worried about what I should do now, should I try make myself sick or go to the doctor or will it be ok?
    I rang the shop to get advice but he insisted I'm wrong and that the chicken is cooked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Well if it is raw chicken, best to preserve what is left and ring the food safety authority to report it: http://www.fsai.ie/

Not entirely sure what to do healthwise - if the chicken is disease/bacteria free you should be fine, but quiet a lot of raw chicken does have some bad bacteria so probably wise to consult a doctor if you are worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Do not seek medical advice on boards.ie. See a medical professional if you are really concerned about your health.

Closed.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement