Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Diary of a Legionnaire: My Life in the French Foreign Legion" by Gareth Carins.

Options
  • 15-07-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Has anyone here read "Diary of a Legionnaire: My Life in the French Foreign Legion by Gareth Carins. It's a book I've been eying up for some time, just reading Doug Beattie:Task force Helmand at the moment.

I loved reading Simon Murrays book, in fact it was one of my favourite reads. Would anyone recomend Gareth Carins book? From the book description he joined straight after university, but I've read mixed reviews

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Deregos

I really enjoyed Legionnaire by Simon Murray as well, been a good few years since I read it so i must keep a look out for another copy.
    Haven't read the Gareth Carins one but it looks good as it's a interesting topic for a book.

Advertisement