Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my thread was closed, what now??

Options
  • 15-07-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI,

When one has a thread closed what is the procedure to having it reopened or at least finding out why it has closed in the first place?

I pm'd the mod who closed it to find out but may have jumped the gun without considering proper procedure??

Cheers

Alan

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Proper procedure is to ask the mod, so you've already done the right thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers,

and if they decide to keep it closed for whatever reason what next??

just to note I am still waiting on reply but its only been a short while but good to know what to do next eh

frAg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then again ask the mod. They'll almost certainly have good reasons for keeping it closed, and may be open to other options/rewording etc for a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers

frAg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement