Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any advice???

Options
  • 15-07-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, just want to ask a couple of questions about moving to Australia from Ireland. Ill be going over to australia in October for a year on a WHV with my girlfriend. I have experience in factory work/call centres and she has experience in retail. Just wondering what part of australia would be the best place to move to for finding work and somewere to rent??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

jason2501 wrote: »
    Hi, just want to ask a couple of questions about moving to Australia from Ireland. Ill be going over to australia in October for a year on a WHV with my girlfriend. I have experience in factory work/call centres and she has experience in retail. Just wondering what part of australia would be the best place to move to for finding work and somewere to rent??

Thanks.
    Mod My advice is to use the search functionality on the forum, you asked two questions best place to get a job, best place to rent. You will get a hundred different answers here, as everyone would have a different opinion. But usually the options are the big cities
    Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Darwin - so a search and see what suits you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement