Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dewalt repair

• 15-07-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

I have an old dewalt hammer drill that needs repairing or replacing. Model(DW 563) 600 Watt.

The hammer action does not work and when you use it on the hammer action setting it turns a bit and then locks with a large metallick clunk! If you use it on the non hammer setting it works perfect.

Does anyone know a good dewalt service place near Castleisland or surrounding area? I am happy to travel 40 miles away.

I may be in the market for a new dewalt drill. Does anyone recommend a good place to purchase one at a good price?

My dewalt is about 8 years old and taken a hammering:D Using it to create doorways and window openings in block on the flat was the last straw. Lots of holes in a line.

Thanks Stove Fan:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭shane b

Hi
    try some of the hire places. they may be able to point you in the right direction. Otherwise try this link as Dewalt and black and decker are interliked
    http://service.blackanddecker.ie/Support/AgentLocator/DefaultBDK.aspx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Stove Fan wrote: »
    I have an old dewalt hammer drill that needs repairing or replacing. Model(DW 563) 600 Watt.

The hammer action does not work and when you use it on the hammer action setting it turns a bit and then locks with a large metallick clunk! If you use it on the non hammer setting it works perfect.

Does anyone know a good dewalt service place near Castleisland or surrounding area? I am happy to travel 40 miles away.

I may be in the market for a new dewalt drill. Does anyone recommend a good place to purchase one at a good price?

My dewalt is about 8 years old and taken a hammering:D Using it to create doorways and window openings in block on the flat was the last straw. Lots of holes in a line.

Thanks Stove Fan:)

Denny longs in manor in Tralee repair them as far as i know! I bought mine there a few years ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Stove Fan

Thanks everyone:) Will try them out. The manor West is where I have to go soon so will try him out.

James:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭ruffmut

Denny long in manor west is closed for some time now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Most tool hire places repair power tools aswell!

• Advertisement
Advertisement