Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

honda shadow 750 01

• 15-07-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Have a shadow 750 01 american classic.
    The high beam and dipped headlights are not
    working unless i push and hold the switch firmly.
    As soon as i let it go they turn off.
    Took the casing off and it looks like a sealed unit inside.
    Help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Sounds like a faulty switch unit not the bulb.
    Take it apart and see if the connections are OK, they may be worn or just need to be adjusted.
    If you can't fix it yourself take it to a motorcycle mechanic and they should be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭HellsAngel

Not been smart with the OP, but don't get too hung up on the electrics, could be more trouble than what it's worth in my frustrated experience :rolleyes: :D. A mechanic will probaly see and fix the problem in 5 minutes for feck all instead of maybe wasting a good sunny afternoon when you could be out riding about.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭vietnam5

great stuff thanks

Advertisement