Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem posting in the Soccer forum

Options
  • 15-07-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could someone please tell me why I suddenly find I cannot post in the soccer forum any more

Regards
    BBE

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There should be nothing to stop you, you were given access just over two weeks ago. What message are you seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Hi mate
    Below is the message I am getting now I was site banned but that had all been resolved but maybe that has something to do wit it

Broxi_Bear_Eire, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You may be trying to post in a restricted forum such as Soccer, or one of the many private forums on boards.ie.
    For clarification, check our Help Desk forum.
    You may be banned from this forum if you contravened an element of the forum charter.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I've tried manually adding access for you there, can you try and login and see if it's working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Same here. Why can't I post on Soccer ?. A reply that does not need a nuclear scientist to decipher would be appreciated.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

mattser wrote: »
    Same here. Why can't I post on Soccer ?. A reply that does not need a nuclear scientist to decipher would be appreciated.
    You don't have enough posts, and when you do, you need to apply for access.

All the information you need about applying is here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Talk about Fort Knox ?. Thanks anyway, but I'll pass on this one. Plenty of other soccer forums that aren't so much up themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Iago wrote: »
    I've tried manually adding access for you there, can you try and login and see if it's working.

Cheers Iago it seems fine now

BBE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement