Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Celebrity Head Chef

Options
  • 15-07-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭

There will be tears and tantrums from the start of Conrad Gallagher’s quest for Ireland’s Celebrity Head Chef next week.
    Six celebrities will battle it out in the kitchen over five nights as they try to impress the controversial chef.
    One celebrity taking part is Adele King, better known as Twink, who loves baking and might teach Gallagher a thing or two.
    Other celebrities hoping to impress Gallagher and win the top €10,000 prize for their favourite charity are X-Factor star Wagner Carriho, presenter and actor Michael Hayes, model and model scout Kohlin Harris and Crystal Swing keyboard player and director Mary Burke.
    Apprentice star Geraldine O’Callaghan, who is also taking part, will have a lot to learn, because she has not got a clue about cooking.
    On the first episode on TV3 on Monday night the celebrities aim to impress with their favourite dishes but Gallagher, the youngest chef to ever win a Michelin star, declares it a complete disaster.
    The atmosphere reaches boiling point on the second night as Mary takes Gallagher on and insists on an apology for his criticism. Meanwhile, Wagner is romancing the ladies while cheating with his cheesecake.
    On the third night the celebrities aim to impress three experienced chefs and critics, while behind the scenes Twink is having a bit of trouble with the male wannabe chefs.
    Gallagher takes over the kitchen in a bid to deliver a six-course meal to Michelin star standards.
    On the eve of the final the celebrities will have to cook for one of Ireland’s most successful football clubs, Shamrock Rovers. There are tears as Mary and Kohlin implode and Michael is let down by Wagner.
    There is a specially extended show for the final night on Friday, screened live in The Dining Room in Dublin’s, La Stampa.

http://examiner.ie/ireland/tears-and-tantrums-expected-for-irelands-celebrity-head-chef-161185.html#ixzz1SCEi7TxL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Will be good to see Vagner back on tv. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ray Foley is the host all this week as Michelin Star Chef Conrad Gallagher tests the culinary skills of 6 celebrities in a bid to win 10,000 for their favourite charity. In tonight's first episode at 9.30pm on TV3 we meet our 6 stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Michael Hayes is the spit of that crystal swing man

In fact, I would go on to say that he is the poor mans Derek, Crystal Swing

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ray Foley is the host all this week as Michelin Star Chef Conrad Gallagher tests the culinary skills of 6 celebrities in a bid to win 10,000 for their favourite charity. In tonight's first episode at 9.30pm on TV3 we meet our 6 stars.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I can't stand Ray Foley so don't think I'll be tuning in, as much as I'd love to see Twink make an arse of herself :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

"Irish models are like lasagne.... orange and full of fat" - Kohlin Harris

He'll be very popular after a comment like that.
    He might get a fat lip! Oh! no wait :D

I thought Mammy Swing was going to cry when she wasn't getting any attention from Conrad... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I wish Conrad Gallagher would retire

Mc Love wrote: »
    I wish Conrad Gallagher would retire

he's a dreadful knacker - I heard that he's after leaving his staff in his last failed venture chasing their wages - which is disgusting.

why he's on our telly still i don't know

however, he fits in well with the bunch of no marks on that dreadful show

had to turn if off after 5 mins last night, couldn't stick it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭Heckler

Is the barrel of z list "celebs" endless ? They have been scraping the feck outta the bottom of it for long enough. I had to go to this thread to find out who anyone was apart from Twink (who doesn't even look like Twink anymore). And Ray Foley to top it off ? Gave it ten minutes and bye bye. Appalling stuff and thats without even mentioning Gallagher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

watched it last night and tonight. have to fast forward the wanger and mary burke bits. those two are gah.:mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Anyone got the contact details for the head of tv3 programming? Gallagher doesnt deserve to be on tv - utter scumbag

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Anyone got the contact details for the head of rte programming? Gallagher doesnt deserve to be on tv - utter scumbag

Can you get someone to find your brain first. Head chef is on tv3, nothing to do with rte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

This really is an awful show. A bunch of no mark "celebrities", sh*te mentor, nothing going on and a sh**e format. They've even copied the logo from Hells Kitchen - Is this the best TV3 can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

seriously wagner?? still can't believe this plonker is in this.

Can you get someone to find your brain first. Head chef is on tv3, nothing to do with rte

Oh excuse me Malachy...:rolleyes:

I had rte on the brain when I was writing that, was doing something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Who is this Coloun fella stick it on the pretty fella don't think so trout pout

Oh excuse me Malachy...:rolleyes:

I had rte on the brain when I was writing that, was doing something else.

I thought Malachy was a bit harsh there meself! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

Anyone got the contact details for the head of tv3 programming? Gallagher doesnt deserve to be on tv - utter scumbag

Why doesn't gallager not deserve to be on tv? Do not not know how to use your head? Maybe you were not taught how to use it. You are calling a person a scumbag because they have made bad decisions because that person is not a businessman resulting in most of their restaurants going bust. He has been accused of steading paintings, been in jail twice and fought cancer twice. He is inspirational look at all he has been through. He is the best chef to ever come out of Ireland Get it right

Ha ha best chef to come out of Ireland?? Refusing to pay his staff wages they were owed and only paying them once they went public on the matter.

Ha ha best chef to come out of Ireland?? Refusing to pay his staff wages they were owed and only paying them once they went public on the matter.

How do you know? were you there? That's a great word scumbags like you are the pilar of society yourself.

• Advertisement

How do you know? were you there? That's a great word scumbags like you are the pilar of society yourself.

I read the newspapers that you know report the news! Why thank you, i never considered myself a pillar of society, but now that you mention it, I must be!

:cool:

its all over the news.

someone that can treat people like that, in my opinion, is a scumbag.

temply wrote: »
    its all over the news.

someone that can treat people like that, in my opinion, is a scumbag.

Well anyone is a scumbag; drug addicts get called scumbags for having an the disease of addiction. How do you know he hasn't enough money to pay all his staff.

How come your not calling the bankers scumbags they are the ones who lied, deceived and stole from everyone, they are professional crooks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Well anyone is a scumbag; drug addicts get called scumbags for having an the disease of addiction. How do you know he hasn't enough money to pay all his staff.

How come your not calling the bankers scumbags they are the ones who lied, deceived and stole from everyone, they are professional crooks.

What do bankers have to do with anything?! Calling Gallagher a scumbag for not paying wages is reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

err the poster is posting in the reality tv forum?????

if they wanted to call the bankers scumbags he/she could do it in another forum?

i have to say i agree with them, gallagher stole off the little people, who probably didn't have much to begin with?

Advertisement